Never Dainty

Good Finds for Awesome People and More

If you like what you read, please..

Bookmark site: Bookmark and Share

Add to Favorites: Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe Feed: Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner


Drop Zone
What's on my mind..
Let's talk..

Other things

Deranged Insanity by betterthanezrah

We Appreciate Your Donation

Amount

Currency

Powered by The-Online-Quest




Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Get a Free Online Diet


I'm # 838 Get listed at www.millionbloglist.com
Get listed at www.wikiblogdirectory.com
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Dances with BIRDS [Wolves]
Okay, I admit, I am a scaredy cat. May I share my latest adventure of chicken-hood? Very well then.

It all started this morning. I woke up really early, and I was fired up for the day. At 4:45 a.m., I must say I was more energized than I normally am at that time, but hey, things are going to happen today. So I planned to be at my very best and organized self. Good luck to me.

Just when I was twirling around in front of the mirror, I heard a clear chirping sound. I listened and then I heard the singing of birds outside. I smiled to myself [can I help it if the sound of birds brighten me up?] and went on with the poses. Until, something swooped at me. I let out a squeak [I could not scream since I might wake the whole house] and ran straight to the bedroom. I peered outside, and lo and behold, THERE WAS A BIRD INSIDE OUR HOUSE!

How she [i prefer to think it was a girl] got in, I have no idea. I crouched low and made my way towards one of our windows which would open all out and ran back into the bedroom as fast as I could. Suffice it to say, she never found the open window. She insisted on poking her head on the closed panes of the other windows, but she never thought to look the other way. Back and forth, to and fro, she flew around in a frantic state. And who was almost about to faint? None other than moi.

I really needed to complete my preparations so I shook my Knight in Shining Armor awake. To my dismay, he simply rolled to one side and said, "pasagda-i ra na.." ("leave it alone..") Now HOW could I leave it alone? How COULD I not mind it? Every second I felt like it was going to swoop at me again and I was sooooo scared I would get hit, or something. But I really had to get moving. So I kept talking to the bird... I kept shooing it and going in and out of the bedroom. Until finally, I gave up. I did manage to ignore her... well, make that pretend to ignore her.

The next thing I knew, she was GONE. :D My Knight was right after all! She must have finally spotted the open window and flew right out! Good thing, too, because if she hadn't gone out that minute, I would have been late for work again. Hehehe... Birds.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ann @ 11:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Ann
Home: Philippines
About Me: even when she has fairy wings on, this girl is anything BUT dainty. perhaps the size, the weight, and the personality alone are just too much for her to be considered delicate, prim, proper, and refined. this girl with the mud smudged cheeks has been down on the ground one to many times. these times forced her to be tougher, smarter, and more savvy than she has ever been. perhaps she will always be, never dainty. email me: neverdainty [at] gmail [dot] com
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Over the River
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER