Never Dainty

Good Finds for Awesome People and More

If you like what you read, please..

Bookmark site: Bookmark and Share

Add to Favorites: Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe Feed: Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner


Drop Zone
What's on my mind..
Let's talk..

Other things

Deranged Insanity by betterthanezrah

We Appreciate Your Donation

Amount

Currency

Powered by The-Online-Quest




Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Get a Free Online Diet


I'm # 838 Get listed at www.millionbloglist.com
Get listed at www.wikiblogdirectory.com
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Friday, May 16, 2008
A Moment of Personal Awareness
In a day, have you ever thought to stop and think for a while as to how you're feeling? Perhaps there was once a time when you did not realize that you were almost half forcibly dragging your body around. Were there times when you just realized you must have been bone weary because the minute you laid your head on your pillow, you drifted off to Neverland? Well, if so, then this is a time for you to take time to realize what you are feeling.

While you are at it, please do the following tag. ;) As per instructions of Mommy Ruby who tagged me with it:

Rules:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

1. Sleepy
>>>>>>> Sleep beckons - haven't had a decent night's sleep in the entire week.
2. In Pain
>>>>>>> Coccyx is in pain again.. coccydynia = pain from too much sitting down and from after pregnancy.
3. Worried
>>>>>>> Future-wise, some things feel so uncertain.
4. Hopeful
>>>>>>> I'm praying that "something" is coming my way fast.
5. Tired
>>>>>>> My eyes feel like they're bloated or something..and I feel soooo tired
6. Happy
>>>>>>> Despite everything, I still feel quite happy... The babies are growing up well, my life is chaotic, but I'm coping. Wouldn't you be happy?

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias A Slice of Life Simply Jen Jenny Said So This and That We are Family Mommastuff MoMieSpace Being a wife & mom ChatnChill moms..... check nyo A Simple Life Mommy's Little Corner My Life's Rollercoaster Ride My Inner Thoughts Revealed MOMEMO Pinay Mommy Online NeverDainty Anthology of Snippets My Climbing Peso

I'd like to tag all of you. But just to really ask somebody to do so, I'm tagging: Z'riz, Zheon, Miss Feyoh, Sendo, and the GiGC.

G'day!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ann @ 3:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Ann
Home: Philippines
About Me: even when she has fairy wings on, this girl is anything BUT dainty. perhaps the size, the weight, and the personality alone are just too much for her to be considered delicate, prim, proper, and refined. this girl with the mud smudged cheeks has been down on the ground one to many times. these times forced her to be tougher, smarter, and more savvy than she has ever been. perhaps she will always be, never dainty. email me: neverdainty [at] gmail [dot] com
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Over the River
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER